Find results in...

[Official Topic] Serie Tv

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

😥😥😥😥😥 Non ho parole,uno dei protagonisti di uno dei telefilm della mia adolescenza che hanno contribuito a farmi amare ancora più Los Angeles e la California. Il giovedì sera era fisso l'app

Io comunque mi sono innamorato...

Concordo, ma il momento emotivamente più forte rimane La Costante. Non me ne frega nulla sulle tante cose senza senso di Lost, per quanto mi riguarda rimarrà per sempre LA SERIE per certi versi.

Posted Images

L'ho appena finita di vedere. Non mi dilungo sulla trama e cose varie perchè sono semplicemente senza parole. 

Che serie magnifica. 48 minuti di puntata, ma in realtà ne sembrano passati 5.

Domenica scarico U_U

Stavo riguardando le prime 8 puntate prima di ripartire e mi sono accorto che nella prima puntata il vecchio che da le chiavi a Walt nel bagno è Drew Thompson di Justified

Elmore Leonard Was 'Amazed' by 'Justified': 'Better Than What I
 Would Have Written'

It's not everyday, in a medium like television that is absolutely a writer's medium, where you find such abiding love for the person who wrote the source material. I think that's partly what has made Justified, which was based on a Leonard short story called "Fire In the Hole," such a fully-formed, fully-realized depiction of character. Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens is superb and Leonard so loved what Yost and his writers churned out that he kept giving his unabashed stamp of approval. (And beyond that, the show spurred Leonard to write another book -- Raylan -- based on how much Justified had ignited the character; Olyphant's image, as Raylan, adorned the cover).

Obviously there have been and will continue to be plenty of appreciation pieces for the talent that Leonard possessed. A lot of films have been made form his work -- and not all of them up to his standards or even the expectations of his ardent book fans. But Justified was a true exception.

In January of 2012, FX was presenting a Justified panel at the Television Critics Association press tour, and joining Yost and the cast on stage was Leonard (who had graciously signed copies of his book and had them sitting in front of critics). What came out of that memorable panel was Leonard's very real and very touching appreciation for the series and those behind it. When he spoke of how great the show was and how astonished he was at what Yost and the writers did to expand the Raylan character's world view, he wasn't blowing smoke.

Here are a few telling snippets as we recall not only the man, but how deeply he felt about a project of his that is likely to be long and ongoing at FX:

Leonard on Justified: "I think it’s a terrific show. I love all of the writing, and I’m amazed sometimes that they’ve got the characters better than I put them on paper. They are doing a good job, really a good job... Well, they’re pros, to begin
 with. They know what they’re doing. Good 
writing. I think, the writing, I can’t believe it 
sometimes. My God, it’s a lot better than what I
 would have written in the scene, you know."

sto diventando dipendente da Breaking Bad, stamattina ero in crisi d'astinenza perchè iniziavo a vedere le prime foto su facebook e non avevo sottotitoli per vedere l'episodio  :asd 
nessuna serie tv mi aveva preso così tanto, capolavoro

meno male walter ci teneva alla famiglia: niente belize per hank, solo una denuncia per associazione a delinquere  :asd

Chi segue The Following?

Appena noleggiata su insistenza di un amico.

iniziata e mollata dopo 2 episodi...mi spiace per Kevin ma la serie è quasi imbarazzante  :byesconsolato

Non molto d'accordo in realtà :nono

Ci sarà anche di meglio in giro, la vicenda ha alcuni "buchi"/assurdità, ma ha una certa atmosfera più che interessante. Per me dipende da che serie sei abituato a vedere e come la classifichi a livello di sotto-genere (e, di rimando, con cosa la confronti) :gia: