Basket Italiano

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1-0 Il silenzio è già iniziato?

Contento tu È una serie di finale tra due squadre modeste figlie di un campionato livellato verso il basso Ma se pensi che questa Roma possa essere campione italiana sei da ricovero immediato imho

Ma tu che cosa scrivi? Io posso tifare Siena come tu tifi Roma ? Allora stai zitto

Posted Images

Vander Blue e Garrett a tenere a galla Torino in questa finale... non un bel gioco in generale, ma anche la stanchezza qui incide.

Vediamo se inizia a segnare anche il vecchio Sasha... :asd

Mamma mia, uno dei trionfi più assurdi da quando seguo il basket. Roba da farci un libro.

Con un allenatore di 34 anni, trovatosi lì quasi per caso, dopo tutto quello successo con Banchi, Recalcati, i problemi fisici, la girandola di arrivi e di tagli per motivi disciplinari, la contestazione della curva post match con Avellino 2 settimane fa (non mesi).

Veramente veramente una soddisfazione enorme che è sempre mancata a questa città, non è uno scudetto ma per noi è come se lo fosse.

E pazienza se il livello del basket italiano non è quello dei nostri padri (cit), quello che conta è che nell’albo d’oro di un trofeo ufficiale finalmente apparirà Torino (e addirittura il Piemonte).

Mamma mia, uno dei trionfi più assurdi da quando seguo il basket. Roba da farci un libro.

Con un allenatore di 34 anni, trovatosi lì quasi per caso, dopo tutto quello successo con Banchi, Recalcati, i problemi fisici, la girandola di arrivi e di tagli per motivi disciplinari, la contestazione della curva post match con Avellino 2 settimane fa (non mesi).

Veramente veramente una soddisfazione enorme che è sempre mancata a questa città, non è uno scudetto ma per noi è come se lo fosse.

E pazienza se il livello del basket italiano non è quello dei nostri padri (cit), quello che conta è che nell’albo d’oro di un trofeo ufficiale finalmente apparirà Torino (e addirittura il Piemonte).

Quoto alla grande... che soddisfazione! Assolutamente inaspettato. :sbrilluccico

Che modo di uscire da queste settimane/mesi di problemi societari e scelte a volte inspiegabili.

Ora sta a Galbiati evolvere il gioco della squadra (soprattutto in attacco, dove per ora il talento del singolo regna sovrano...), la voglia e la grinta quelle ci sono già.

Ah, secondo trofeo "personale" vinto con i punti finali firmati Sasha... :siciao:

Quoto alla grande... che soddisfazione! Assolutamente inaspettato. :sbrilluccico

Che modo di uscire da queste settimane/mesi di problemi societari e scelte a volte inspiegabili.

Ora sta a Galbiati evolvere il gioco della squadra (soprattutto in attacco, dove per ora il talento del singolo regna sovrano...), la voglia e la grinta quelle ci sono già.

Ah, secondo trofeo "personale" vinto con i punti finali firmati Sasha... :siciao:

Sì, il fatto che sia stato Sasha a segnare il canestro decisivo rende tutto ancora più romantico :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

molto interessante

http://hoopshype.com/2018/03/15/overseas-stars-share-crazy-stories-from-firecracker-tossing-to-corrupt-doctors-to-emergency-steel-rooms/

Eight-year NBA veteran Garrett Temple: “When I played in Italy during the lockout, the worst part was that the coach of our team was crazy. Serbian coaches sort of have a reputation for being crazy. My coach was Italian, but he coached like one of the Serbian coaches you’d hear horror stories about. He was very demanding and would just curse me out non-stop. He spoke English, but if I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought that curse words were the only English words he knew. When an overseas coach is trying to get on one of the players, they’ll oftentimes call him a ‘pussy.’ If you’re an American player, you’re probably going to be called a pussy at some point. That’s like the main word they use in Europe to call you soft or even when it doesn’t really make sense, like when you miss a shot or turn the ball over. Well, my coach must have called me a pussy at least five times every game. It got to the point where I was talking to him and I was like, ‘I will fuck you up, bro. It’s not okay to be saying that type of shit.’ I had to find ways to keep my cool and reel it in. But he was just so animated and nuts. At one point, we had a few upcoming games on TV and some of my teammates warned me, ‘Get ready because he gets even crazier on TV.’ So one time, during a televised game, a referee called a foul he didn’t like and he jumped off the bench and threw a temper-tantrum. Like, I’m talking about the kind of temper-tantrum that a 3-year-old throws. He was lying flat on the ground on his stomach, screaming at the top of his lungs, and punching and kicking the floor. This lasted for about five seconds and, to this day, it’s the wildest thing I’ve ever seen from a coach. I still can’t believe it.”

Garrett Temple: “I experienced some racism in Italy. Between my apartment and where I would go to get treatment, there was a parking lot that I would just walk through. If I would drive, I’d have to drive around the block just to get to the entrance to the parking lot. So I would just walk and then climb over these railings to get to the treatment place. I always had an appointment for around the same time every day, and sometimes I’d see this older Italian lady. Mind you, where I was in Italy was really rural, sort of a country area. There were no black people. Really, there was no other race in that area. Everyone was Italian. Maybe if you’d go to a Japanese restaurant, you’d see some Japanese people, but other than that, you didn’t see any other races anywhere. Two or three days in a row, I saw this same older Italian lady. One day she starts yelling something at me and since I don’t speak any Italian, I just said, ‘Chow!’ Well, another time, I was walking to the treatment place with a teammate of mine who’s about the same color as me – he’s a mix of Nigerian and Swedish – but he had been in Italy for four years, so he was fluent in Italian. We saw the same lady and she starts yelling stuff and my teammate went off. And he was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my life. Literally, to this day, he’s one of the top-three nicest teammates I’ve ever had. He went off on her in Italian. When I asked him what she said, he told me, ‘I’m just tired by how racist so many people are out here. They can’t stand black people.’ It turns out she had been saying, ‘You black boys need to get out of here. Why are you sneaking through the parking lot? I know you aren’t up to any good.’ There were other racial slurs too, but basically she was just assuming we were getting into trouble.”

Garrett Temple: “The first time I played in an overseas game, I saw that behind the bench they had a plastic covering that was see-through and sort of like half of a dome that separated you from the fans. I asked my teammates, ‘What is that for? Why is that behind our bench?’ And they said it’s because fans used to throw things at the players – and still do in a lot of countries. They would throw batteries and firecrackers and things like that. They would try to throw them on the court and, in some cases, at the bench to hit the players. At first, I was like, ‘What the hell is this?’ But it was because fans had thrown things so much in this city, so then I was glad it was there.”

Guest Nigma

molto interessante

http://hoopshype.com/2018/03/15/overseas-stars-share-crazy-stories-from-firecracker-tossing-to-corrupt-doctors-to-emergency-steel-rooms/

Eight-year NBA veteran Garrett Temple: “When I played in Italy during the lockout, the worst part was that the coach of our team was crazy. Serbian coaches sort of have a reputation for being crazy. My coach was Italian, but he coached like one of the Serbian coaches you’d hear horror stories about. He was very demanding and would just curse me out non-stop. He spoke English, but if I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought that curse words were the only English words he knew. When an overseas coach is trying to get on one of the players, they’ll oftentimes call him a ‘pussy.’ If you’re an American player, you’re probably going to be called a pussy at some point. That’s like the main word they use in Europe to call you soft or even when it doesn’t really make sense, like when you miss a shot or turn the ball over. Well, my coach must have called me a pussy at least five times every game. It got to the point where I was talking to him and I was like, ‘I will fuck you up, bro. It’s not okay to be saying that type of shit.’ I had to find ways to keep my cool and reel it in. But he was just so animated and nuts. At one point, we had a few upcoming games on TV and some of my teammates warned me, ‘Get ready because he gets even crazier on TV.’ So one time, during a televised game, a referee called a foul he didn’t like and he jumped off the bench and threw a temper-tantrum. Like, I’m talking about the kind of temper-tantrum that a 3-year-old throws. He was lying flat on the ground on his stomach, screaming at the top of his lungs, and punching and kicking the floor. This lasted for about five seconds and, to this day, it’s the wildest thing I’ve ever seen from a coach. I still can’t believe it.”

Garrett Temple: “I experienced some racism in Italy. Between my apartment and where I would go to get treatment, there was a parking lot that I would just walk through. If I would drive, I’d have to drive around the block just to get to the entrance to the parking lot. So I would just walk and then climb over these railings to get to the treatment place. I always had an appointment for around the same time every day, and sometimes I’d see this older Italian lady. Mind you, where I was in Italy was really rural, sort of a country area. There were no black people. Really, there was no other race in that area. Everyone was Italian. Maybe if you’d go to a Japanese restaurant, you’d see some Japanese people, but other than that, you didn’t see any other races anywhere. Two or three days in a row, I saw this same older Italian lady. One day she starts yelling something at me and since I don’t speak any Italian, I just said, ‘Chow!’ Well, another time, I was walking to the treatment place with a teammate of mine who’s about the same color as me – he’s a mix of Nigerian and Swedish – but he had been in Italy for four years, so he was fluent in Italian. We saw the same lady and she starts yelling stuff and my teammate went off. And he was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my life. Literally, to this day, he’s one of the top-three nicest teammates I’ve ever had. He went off on her in Italian. When I asked him what she said, he told me, ‘I’m just tired by how racist so many people are out here. They can’t stand black people.’ It turns out she had been saying, ‘You black boys need to get out of here. Why are you sneaking through the parking lot? I know you aren’t up to any good.’ There were other racial slurs too, but basically she was just assuming we were getting into trouble.”

Garrett Temple: “The first time I played in an overseas game, I saw that behind the bench they had a plastic covering that was see-through and sort of like half of a dome that separated you from the fans. I asked my teammates, ‘What is that for? Why is that behind our bench?’ And they said it’s because fans used to throw things at the players – and still do in a lot of countries. They would throw batteries and firecrackers and things like that. They would try to throw them on the court and, in some cases, at the bench to hit the players. At first, I was like, ‘What the hell is this?’ But it was because fans had thrown things so much in this city, so then I was glad it was there.”

molto interessante

Non sono affatto stupito. Sono stato a qualche partita fra Rimini, Bologna e Reggio Emilia e le tifoserie hanno offerto uno spettacolo raccapricciante. Vado poi a parecchie partite di categorie minori e/o amatoriali ed è uno schifo pure lui, materiale da vietare ai minori di 14 anni ma anche di più. E soprattutto è un tifo assurdo perché si accende (contro arbitri e avversari) quando la propria squadra è in partita mentre si spegne quando la propria squadra va sotto, esattamente il contrario di ciò che dovrebbe essere l'apporto del "sesto uomo in campo", se mi passate l'analogia. Ah, ovviamente ridotta al lumicino la presenza di bambini e ragazzini.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Trento con dei PO davvero pazzeschi, va a giocarsi il titolo in finale contro Milano.

Questi, da quinti, hanno buttato fuori Avellino e Venezia, le due vere contender con Milano (imho molto più di Brescia).

E pensare che hanno giocato una RS davvero penosa, si sono ripresi da Gennaio in poi. Ai PO si sono rivelati tutt'altra squadra.

Credo non ci sarà molto da fare per loro contro Milano a Milano. 1 gara a Trento penso la vincano, ma la serie con Brescia ha dimostrato come Kuzminskas e Goudelock sono due giocatori troppo forti per il livello del campionato italiano, possono vincere una gara individualmente.

ho conosciuto una collega qui che è nipote di Antoine Rigodeau e sono ancora un pò sotto shock. Oltre a sentirmi vecchio. Vediamo se riesco ad avere qualche souvenir lol.

I bei tempi della pallacanestro italiana

Finali sul 2-2, Trento difende il fattore campo e porta la serie almeno a gara 6.

Piuttosto divertenti fino ad ora, soprattutto le gare a Trento in cui c'è maggiore equilibrio.

ho conosciuto una collega qui che è nipote di Antoine Rigodeau e sono ancora un pò sotto shock. Oltre a sentirmi vecchio. Vediamo se riesco ad avere qualche souvenir lol.

I bei tempi della pallacanestro italiana

ho due shooting shirt del grandissimo Le Roi :sbrilluccico . Una del Grande Slam ♥